Turnkey DAS and RF Engineering
If you’ve ever experienced dropped calls or lack of service inside a building, then you can understand the importance of DAS. Distributed Antenna Systems are intended to extend and enhance wireless communication within structures. We specialize in designing and implementing optimized DAS so your business can benefit from wireless technology. Venue owners, building investors, hotel corporations, and contractors alike want their buildings to support multiple carriers and multiple users throughout or they can face challenges in tenant or client satisfaction. Strong connection signals are only possible with quality RF Engineering. Archis RF engineering services ensure the performance of your wireless networks is always optimized and that you’re meeting all FCC regulations.
As cellular technology changes frequently, so do DAS. Archis follows this growth and applies it to our DAS planning process to ensure your business and wireless users always stay connected whether it’s a new system design or a system expansion. Archis has completed over 250 ODAS projects and over 50 IDAS projects, and 10,000 CW Tests. We work with both new and existing projects to provide flexible and evolving framework for the design and deployment of 4G networks. Archis RF Engineers are not only trusted, knowledgeable team members, but we are also nothing short of:
- Professional and Helpful – you will always feel at ease and in-the-know while working with us
- Highly Trained – our engineers are proficient in indoor wireless design planning and deployment strategies, having performed over 10,000 CW tests to date
- iBwave Certified – a widely recognized software, we are certified engineers levels 1-3 which gives us the expertise to tackle complex wireless projects
- 5G Ready – the platform we employ is currently being tested and used as the 1st formations of pre-standard 5G wireless networks
Archis DAS Solutions and RF Engineering Services make you and your clients, customers, or patients happy by working flawlessly and quickly. Stay updated in the wireless world we live in!
Planning, Design, and Review
Archis uses industry’s powerful software’s for design services – Atoll and iBwave. Archis provides iBWave Design Level 3 Certified RF Design Engineers to meet client’s design requirements and deadlines. Our team handles design projects for
- Outdoor DAS and Small Cell Network Design
- Cities and Large Venues
- Indoor Stadiums and Malls
- Hotels and Resorts
Data collection is a vital step in the RF design process that provides a solid validation to design objectives. Here at Archis we perform tests, analyze data (if required), and provide a full package of the Drive tests meeting your expectations and deadlines.
- Troubleshooting Drives with Clients
- CW Testing – drive and walk testing
- Baseline Testing – testing the existing network
- Shakedown Drives – handover testing
- Network Pre-Launce Acceptance Drives
Implementation, Data Analysis, Post Processing, and Reports
Archis uses one of the industry’s leading desktop-drive test post processing tools for analysis – Nemo WindCatcher and MapInfo. They have extreme robust features for powerful data aggregation and analytical functionality, one-step analysis, and detailed reporting.
- DAS Data Analysis (oDAS and iDAS)
- Call Test Analysis
- Outdoor Macro Site Analysis
- CW Data Analysis
- Data Throughput Analysis (DL and UL)
Archis provides well-trained RF system Engineers for you network troubleshooting and support services. Hub and Field Engineers offer support for Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) and commissioning of systems like Corning TE, Corning ONE, and CommScope. ATP ensures the network is functioning to the utmost capability.
Maintenance and Support
Archis provides maintenance and support for DAS systems. Archis has highly trained and vendor-certified engineers for maintenance and trouble-shooting support. Archis is vendor certified and holds partnership and certification levels with many technology companies.
Archis provides skilled project managers to assist our customers in achieving their business objectives. Our certified Project Management Professionals coordinate and manage field teams and support engineers. We assist with and provide budgets for large projects and can also work with your Engineers on project planning and deadlines. Archis PMs believe in excellent communication, providing weekly project updates to our clients.